Visitors can enjoy all that Kingwood has to offer including the riverfront, zoo, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and local tours.
- You'll find 32 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Morgantown
- The closest major airport is in Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal), 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia), 31.1 mi (50 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingwood
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hovatter's Wildlife Zoo. You'll also find Cannon Hill and Janet and Imre Szilagyi Center for the Visual and Performing Arts in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Heldreth Motel - This 2-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its local sightseeing and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Kingwood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Kingwood gets about 43.15 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F