Top Hotels Near Kiroro Resort in Niseko
Ski-in/ski-out lodging, vacation homes & more from $31
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
More Places to Stay in Niseko
- The Lake View Toya Nonokaze Resort29-1 Toyakonsen, Toyako, Hokkaido
The price is $298 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.4/5Wonderful! (190 reviews)
- The Westin Rusutsu Resort133 Izumikawa, Rusutsu, Hokkaido
The price is $246 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 64.4/5Excellent! (228 reviews)
- Raku SuisanAbuta-gun Aza-Kabayama 119-1, Kutchan, Hokkaido
The price is $1,155 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 21
- The Windsor Hotel TOYAShimizu, Toyakocho, Abuta-gun, Toyako, Hokkaido
The price is $262 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 314.3/5Excellent! (472 reviews)
- TORIFITO HOTEL&POD NISEKO Pon no Yu1-46-1 Minami 11 Jonishi, Kutchan, Hokkaido
The price is $122 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 184.6/5Wonderful! (5 reviews)
- Ki Niseko183-43 Yamada, Kutchan, Hokkaido
The price is $171 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.7/5Exceptional! (288 reviews)
- Niseko Northern Resort An'nupuri480-1, Aza-niseko, Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Niseko, Hokkaido
The price is $244 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 154.3/5Excellent! (337 reviews)
- Chatrium Niseko190-4 Aza Yamada, Kutchan, Hokkaido
The price is $253 per night from Feb 15 to Feb 163.8/5Good! (4 reviews)
- Rusutsu Resort Hotel & Convention13, Izumikawa, Rusutsu, Hokkaido
The price is $335 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.2/5Excellent! (180 reviews)
- Fresh Powder Niseko183-38 Aza Yamada, Niseko, Kutchan, Hokkaido
The price is $167 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.7/5Exceptional! (51 reviews)
Kiroro Resort Hotel Guide
Can you believe that many people don't like the cold? They have obviously never been on a skiing holiday to Kiroro Resort.
If you haven't heard of Niseko, where it resides, you've most likely come across the country's capital, Tokyo, from which it is 510 miles.
There aren't enough hours in the day, and that is precisely why lots of people stay near the action. There are 2 to select from. The Kiroro, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Hokkaido and Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort are definitely strong candidates, and are only 2 miles from Kiroro Resort.
If you're seeking a high-end hotel with fabulous amenities and service, the Kuramure, located about 6 miles away, is the ideal place to reserve your room.
Once you've finished exploring Kiroro Resort follow the intoxicating smell of coffee to RivieRouge @ Sheraton Kiroro Hokkaido, a nearby cafe where you can wind down and work out your next destination. When hunger strikes, dig into a meal at Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort. This dining establishment is also close. You'll want to really get the party started at Fireplace Bar @ Sheraton Resort Kiroro, one of this neighborhood's bustling bars.
Other Places to Visit near Kiroro ResortNot quite ready to leave? It's okay, because there's plenty more than just Kiroro Resort to do in the area:
- Just about everyone loves animals, so why not organize a trip to Tonden Farm?
- Hike the tracks of Mount Tengu and catch a fantastic view.
- Grab your winter clothes, dust off your ski boots and tear up the slopes on a pair of skis or a snowboard at Kokusai Ski Resort.
- People vacationing in the area can hop onto Otaru Tenguyama Ropeway, a stress free and fun way to get around.
- Stand close enough to admire the thick, billowing steam escaping from the earth at Asarigawa Onsen.