See yourself rambling through the downtown area of your upcoming getaway, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous landscapes wherever you look. But there is one attraction you are prepared for in particular: Kitakyushu City Art Museum. Now is the time to check it off your bucket list.
Find Your Perfect Kitakyushu City Art Museum Hotel
Hotels near Kitakyushu City Art Museum
Culture is an essential aspect of any area, so get familiar at Kitakyushu City Art Museum.
It is situated in Kitakyushu, 100 miles away from the metropolis of Hiroshima.
You will find about 22 hotels within 6 miles of Kitakyushu City Art Museum. Seasoned travelers book a room at the RIHGA Royal Hotel Kokura and Station Hotel Kokura.
Some of you will be pleased to know that the general area offers a handful of budget hotels. The Hotel Crown Palais Kokura and the APA Hotel Kokura-Ekimae are some recommended places you'll want to consider.
Spending your nights at one of the area's high-end hotels will elevate your traveling experience from great to outstanding! Travelers who decide to stay at the Hotel Crown Palais Kitakyushu or the Comfort Hotel Kokura will encounter the very best in amenities and service.
You'll quickly see there is a diverse range of shops and local eateries, such as 鞘ケ谷ガーデンアグラス (11-52 Nishisayagatanimachi, Tobata Ward, Kitakyushu), in the vicinity of Kitakyushu City Art Museum. When you start feeling really famished, you don't need to hunt for a spot to sit down for dinner. ママの餃子 (福岡県北九州市八幡東区白川町8−8) is just 0.5 miles away.
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Developing an understanding of nature at Museum of Natural and Human History is a fun-filled day for you and your group.
- A trip to theme park is bound to bring joy to anyone's day! The whole family will love the entertainment available at Space World.
- Spend some time at Centre for Contemporary Art Kitakyushu and gaze at their admirable collection of impressive art.
- Plan a trip to explore the exhibits in Seicho Matsumoto Memorial.
- Be sure to go to Kokura Castle if you and your travel group love learning about history.
The rail transport terminal, Edamitsu Station, is located 1 mile from Kitakyushu City Art Museum, making the metro a convenient mode of transportation.
Expedia's places to stay in Kitakyushu offer everything you need, so you'll surely get spots near Kitakyushu City Art Museum you'll enjoy. Kitakyushu experienced quite a few sightseers last year, so get searching. You'll do so with certainty once booking time hits, too: sightseers of all types would recommend their Kitakyushu hotel to a buddy. You're only a click away from all the secret guidance you're looking for.
- From big reunions to travelers on their own, we have relaxing suites for everyone.
- "Tidy, neat, and ready to invite you in" is always the name of the game for Kitakyushu hotels.
- The staff at hotels close to Kitakyushu City Art Museum go beyond what is expected which can only enrich your holiday to this stunning monument.
Kitakyushu holidays had extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. We see your number one spot in your future thanks to our broad list of hotels near Kitakyushu City Art Museum.
Learn All About Kitakyushu
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Kitakyushu after Kitakyushu City Art Museum is realized.
- Kitakyushu sightseeing has been hidden away until recently, but stays have been skyrocketing, meaning the time to make your wishes come true is now.
- Kitakyushu also knows its stuff when it comes to custom care after some hours spent on its a full schedule of excursions.
- Find the perfect boutique to buy some fashion items and eat a delectable supper of its signature ingredients.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Kitakyushu, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Kitakyushu City Art Museum. Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and call on some all-new photo opportunities!