YOU WILL HAVE THE ENTIRE PLACE FOR YOUR SELF!
This beautiful, spacious main level apartment suite is "Your Home Away From Home". It is good for couples, adventurers or business travelers.
We are located in the Chicopee area of south Kitchener, close to Chicopee Sky Hill, Feirview Park Mall, Transit Hub, min. from Hwy 8 & Hwy 401, and near all of the shopping, entertainment and restaurants Fairway Rd has to offer. Also just 45 min. from the city of Stratford with the Shekspiren Festival. Enjoy all local attractions and restaurants while you’re here, there are many to chose from.
This private main floor apartment (in the single house) with separate and private entrance, 2 Bedroom, Living Room-Dining Room and Full Bathroom has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Cozy, spacious, inviting, recently renovated with easy access to all amenities, it is truly wonderful accommodation (approx. 1200 Sq. Ft.). You’ll feel perfectly at home in this beautiful suite which offers accommodation for up to 5 guests. 1 queen bed, 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed, clean linens, duvets, pillows, fresh towels, a fully stocked kitchen and bathroom are all provided. There are laundry facilities on site for your convenience. Business or pleasure, you’ll love it.
We are located in the Chicopee area of south Kitchener, close to Chicopee Sky Hill, Feirview Park Mall, Transit Hub, min. from Hwy 8 & Hwy 401, and near all of the shopping, entertainment and restaurants Fairway Rd has to offer. Also just 45 min. from the city of Stratford with the Shekspiren Theater Festival. Enjoy all local attractions and restaurants while you’re here, there are many to chose from.
You will never be board. There is always so much to do heir!
Below are few recreational attraction to enjoy in Kitchener:
- Bingemans: Water Park, Preforming Arts Venue, Mini Golf Courses, Kingpin Bow-lounge, FanworX
- Chicopee Ski Resort and Tube Park with summer activities
- Doon Valley and Rockway Golf Courses
- Huron Natural Area with forest, streams, trails and meadows
- Iron Horse Trail
- Kiwanis Park with beautiful lake like pool and lush park!
- 96 acre McLennan Park with splash pad, basketball courts, a leash-free dog park and picnic shelter
- McLennan Bike Park a specialized cycling facility, geared to BMX and free-ride cyclists of all ages
- Walter Bean Grand River Trail that you'll find a piece of paradise
- Grand River is a perfect place for hiking, biking, fishing and canoeing
- St. Jacob Farmers Market
- and just 45 min. away is the city of Stratford with the Shekspiren Theater Festival.
This reservation has a Super Flexible cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 14 day prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 14 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 7 to 13 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 7 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are refundable if you cancel within 48 hours of placing your booking request.
Our house rules: not suitable for infants under 2, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
As a host, we aim to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be! Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful family memories in our beautiful home. For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you would follow these house rules and confirm that is has been reviewed WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR BOOKING. This is to ensure that if there is any reason the House Rules cannot be followed, you, our guest, will have the option of cancelling the booking penalty free as we have a Strict Cancellation policy. Thank you in advance, we are truly appreciating your cooperation!
1) No shoes within the house.
2) Keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm. The man living in the lower apartment wakes up before 5:00 am, and the lady works nights and slips during the day. 3) There shall be no smoking inside the home. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor and stains may be applied.
4) PLEASE WASH YOUR DISHES after use. If dishes are not washed, extra cleaning fees may be applied.
5) PARKING: one parking spot is provided on the driveway in front of the stairway. Our driveway is suitable for sedans or smaller SUVs. If you have a larger/longer cars or if more than one car, parking across the street is allowed with exception of the winter.
6) Please acknowledge that some consumables such as condiments or snacks will be left behind by previous guests if they are not empty. We try our very best to ensure that it is not expired or stale. HOWEVER, ultimately, it is up to the guests' discretion and inspection to consume these items if they wish. The host does not take any responsibility for the consumables.
7) Please do not rearrange our furniture.
8) We are perfectly happy having people pop by to pick you up, but you may not use the Unit to entertain them. We'd be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends.
All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price. This must be done no later than 24 hours prior to check-in and paid for at that time. Failure to do this is a violation of our House Rules; there is no entry refund if you violate the rules. If you would like to host an event (i.e. wedding, graduation, not party), please speak with us about it first.
9) If guests are found to have had a party without the hosts permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges and in the unfortunate event of the disruptions alerting neighbors, GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
10) If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
11) Lastly, because this is an 'Canada Stay' community not a hotel, and is also my home please be respectful of the property and keep it clean before you leave. (Respect our property and our things). If you have read it this far, THANK YOU for being a SUPER GUEST! Please reply back with my favorite quote: "EXPECT NOTHING, APPRECIATE EVERYTHING." so that I know that the house rules have been reviewed :)