Visitors to Klaaskreek are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Paramaribo (PBM-Johan Adolf Pengel Intl.), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Klaaskreek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 71°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Klaaskreek gets about 2.01 inches of rain per year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F