Find Hotels Near Klamath River Overlook, Eureka from $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Klamath River Overlook
Top Hotels Close to Klamath River Overlook
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2020
Klamath River Hotel Guide
Get out and spend a few hours at Klamath River.
To visit it, you'll need to step away from the beaten track a bit and head for Eureka, 250 miles from the state capital, Sacramento.
With only one listed hotel within the area of Klamath River, The Historic Requa Inn is your best bet, just 1 mile away.
Other Places to Visit near Klamath RiverOf course, there are also some other things to see and do in the vicinity of Klamath River:
- Trees of Mystery Museum is known as a worthwhile place to visit when the weather forces you indoors.
- Enjoy the stillness of Trees of Mystery as you get a change of scenery in nature's beauty.
- Learn how the community lived in days gone by with a visit to Radar Station B-71.
- High Bluff Overlook is the perfect place to take in the surrounding area and snap some magical photos.
- Delight in a cruise through the open waters of False Klamath Cove.