Visiting Klobouky u Brna
Those traveling to Klobouky u Brna are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 118 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Brno (BRQ-Turany), 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Klobouky u Brna
Places to visit in the larger region include Slavkov Castle, Golf Club Austerlitz, and Kyjov Cultural Centre. Additionally, you'll find Chapel of St. Joseph Kalasanskeho and Kyjov Stadium in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Klobouky u Brna, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 118 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Courtyard by Marriott Brno is located 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from the heart of Klobouky u Brna. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Brno can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour health club, along with free WiFi.
- Barceló Brno Palace is 17.4 mi (28 km) from the center of Klobouky u Brna. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Brno can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Royal Ricc is 17.4 mi (28 km) from central Klobouky u Brna. This 4-star hotel in Brno features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Klobouky u Brna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Klobouky u Brna is 19.80 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F