Add to the 'DO NOT STAY' list
Posted May 12, 2015
I reserved this room through Expedia...NONSMOKING...got there with my kids to find they had SMOKING on their paperwork...showed them my reservation clearly stating NS. It took a half hour to straighten that out. The hotel smells like dirty rug cleaner water...the fridge was warm, there were two sets of towels for a reservation for 3...the soap crumbled in your hands.
The breakfast area is way too small. One group of people took the seats, leaving several parties standing. My son microwaved his oatmeal in the only containers available...foam...the smoke detector is located directly over the microwave, causing the alarm to go off...no way to stop the fire department from arriving apparently. They stated to the front desk that they need to fix the smoke detector location so it doesn't keep happening.
Did I mention they double charged my room? So I spend an hour in the morning between my bank and the front desk unlocking my funds. The compensation for all of this...oh, there was none. The breakfast was nasty. All in all, this hotel is on my 'NO STAY' list, much like a NO FLY list. I would caution anyone not to stay here...overpriced and very little customer service.