Black mold and no outlet covers
Posted Jan 16, 2017
I would rather sleep outside in a blizzard than ever enter this property again. It was filthy, smelled of cigarette smoke, had no hot water, was poorly maintained and had black mold growing in hallway ceilings. I left after 12 hours, eating my 2nd night's room rate because I couldn't stand to be there another second. When I went to the front desk to see if I could be moved to another room that didn't smell like cigarette smoke, the attendant had to put out her cigarette to come help me. Expedia, one should be able to trust the content if your site. This should have been labeled a long term stay hotel for down on your luck folks and those recently released from jail. It was a terrifying and disgusting place to be. The staff was nice, the lobby was fine, but NOTHING else met any kind of cleanliness standard at all. I would give this property a negative rating if I could.