Ko Lanta Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Ko Lanta? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 5 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Check out these popular Ko Lanta hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Cottage Hill @ Lanta is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Pets are welcome at Southern Lanta Resort. This resort offers 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool.
- Pets can join their owners at Thai Island Dream Estate. This vacation home provides guests with an outdoor pool and concierge services. Guests enjoy this 3.5-star vacation home's family friendliness and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to Ko Lanta
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- April-June: the average is 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ko Lanta is 3.07 inches
Exploring Ko Lanta with Your Pet
Known for its natural beauty, Ko Lanta has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Klong Dao Beach and Long Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Khlong Khong Beach and Klong Nin Beach.