Visiting Ko Phaluai
Visitors can enjoy all that Ko Phaluai has to offer including its coral reefs. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape.
- There are 268 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ko Phaluai
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park. In the area, you'll also find Raja Ferry Pier and Donsak Pier.
As you plan for your vacation to Ko Phaluai, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 268 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Koh Phaluai Eco Resort is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Ko Phaluai. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ko Phaluai can enjoy access to a restaurant and a terrace, along with a private balcony.
- Conrad Koh Samui is 18 mi (29 km) from the center of Ko Phaluai. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Koh Samui can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private pool. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui is 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from central Ko Phaluai. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Koh Samui can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private pool. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Ko Phaluai
- Ko Phaluai gets about 0 inches of rain per year