History buffs will enjoy exploring Koblenz, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Koblenz
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 32 mi (51.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), 41.8 mi (67.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Koblenz
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Ehrenbreitstein Fortress, Belvedere Koblenz, and Stolzenfels Castle. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Forum Confluentes and Deutsches Eck.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Koblenz. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Stein - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- GHOTEL hotel & living Koblenz - Our customers like the bar and proximity to public transit at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sued can enjoy access to a bar and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi.
- Top Hotel Krämer - This 3.5-star hotel in Goldgrube features free WiFi, a bar, and concierge services. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Koblenz
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Koblenz Stadtmitte Station, Koblenz-Lützel Station, or Koblenz-Ehrenbreitstein Station. Koblenz may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Koblenz
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Koblenz each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F