Visiting Koh Madsum
Visitors to Koh Madsum are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Namuang Waterfall, Hin Ta and Hin Yai, and Namuang Waterfall 2.
- There are 1896 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Koh Madsum
A favorite place to visit in the city is Nagra Pearl Farm. Additionally, in the area you'll find Namuang Waterfall and Hin Ta and Hin Yai.
As you plan your vacation to Koh Madsum, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 466 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- The Treasure Koh Madsum - Samui is located in the heart of Koh Madsum. This 4-star villa in Koh Samui features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from central Koh Madsum. This 4.5-star resort in Koh Samui features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Amari Koh Samui is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the center of Koh Madsum. This 4-star resort in Koh Samui features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Namuang Waterfall 2, located 7 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Lamai Beach, which is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) away.
Dressing for Koh Madsum
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 84.50 inches of rain falls on Koh Madsum each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 73°F