Visiting Koh Phi Phi Leh
Visitors can enjoy all that Koh Phi Phi Leh has to offer including the seaside and seafood restaurants. There are 349 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Koh Phi Phi Leh
The city's natural beauty is on display at Maya Bay, Maya Beach, and Pileh Lagoon. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Viking Cave and Phi Phi Islands.
As you make plans for a getaway to Koh Phi Phi Leh, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 149 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- PP Princess Resort is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ko Phi Phi can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Chaokoh Phi Phi Hotel & Resort is located within 4 mi (6.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ko Phi Phi can enjoy access to a winery and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Phi Phi The Beach Resort is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Ko Phi Phi can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a free stocked minibar. Our customers like its bar and pool.
Dressing for Koh Phi Phi Leh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.91 inches of rain falls on Koh Phi Phi Leh each year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F