Konsumgebäude is a great place to spend a few hours.
It's located in Dessau-Rosslau, 80 miles from the hustle and bustle of Erfurt, the state capital.
Grab a hotel in the area. There are 3 to select from. Consider the Radisson Blu Fürst Leopold Hotel Dessau and NH Dessau. They're within a radius of 2 miles of Konsumgebäude.
With distinct and yummy fare, Vereinsheim Flora (Weststraße 6, Dessau-Roßlau) is visited by tourists in the area. Later you can let down your hair at Billardcafe You52 (An der Fine 2, Dessau-Roßlau). This local bar is merely 0.5 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Konsumgebäude
Make sure you save some time in your busy schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Konsumgebäude:
- Haus Kandinsky/Klee gives history enthusiasts the chance to see a residence of great historic importance.
- After an exciting day of sightseeing, treat yourself to a delicious meal at Kornhaus, a wonderful establishment that is especially popular with tourists.
- Meisterhäuser is an innovative display of architectural workmanship that should be on the itinerary of all design and engineering enthusiasts alike.
- Bauhausgebäude is certainly a worthwhile spot to visit when the weather forces you indoors.
- A unique collection of tourists and business professionals meet for events and conferences at Moses-Mendelssohn-Zentrum. Have a look at the schedule of events to find out if something lines up with your stay.