Top Hotels Near Kooindah Waters Golf Club in Wyong
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Kooindah Waters Golf Club
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Kooindah Waters Golf Club Hotel Guide
Aim for a hole-in-one at Kooindah Waters Golf Club, or at least try to keep the ball inbounds!
It is in Wyong.
Grab a hotel in this area. There are 3 to select from. The Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast and Central Coast Motel are definitely solid choices, and they're only 2 miles from Kooindah Waters Golf Club.
If you are looking for reasonably priced accommodation that's conveniently located, you're in luck! Only 5 miles away is the El Lago Waters Tourist Park, a welcoming budget hotel.
No matter how tiring your day was, if you reserve a room at one of the ritzy hotels, you'll open your eyes feeling refreshed and recharged. The Kims Beachside Retreat ought to be on your shortlist. If you had somewhere else in mind, another good suggestion is the Pullman Magenta Shores Resort.
Explorers desperate to stuff themselves after a morning at Kooindah Waters Golf Club can usually be seen enjoying a delicious sit-down dinner at Karinyas Restaurant & Wine Bar (40 Kooindah Boulevard, Wyong). This dining establishment is merely 0.1 miles from Kooindah Waters Golf Club.
Other Places to Visit near Kooindah Waters Golf ClubThere are also plenty of other things happening within close range of Kooindah Waters Golf Club:
- Test yourself and see if you can avoid the hazards at Wyong Golf Club.
- Educate yourself on the region's past peoples and events at Alison Homestead, a curious museum that offers its visitors a good collection of exhibits.
- If you're a shopping addict, you'll find a retail wonderland at Westfield Tuggerah. Whether it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you require, there's a good possibility you'll find it here.
- If the rain is keeping you indoors, Amazement is an awesome activity for those on the road with children and teenagers.
- Brace yourself for a lively day out at TreeTop Adventure Park Central Coast. Heighten your senses on one of the thrilling coasters, or treat your tastebuds to a stick of cotton candy.
It's an easy walk to Kooindah Waters Golf Club from Wyong Station. 0.9 miles away, this is the closest rail station and an inexpensive way to get to the sight.