Get an overview of this hotel3-star Kota Kinabalu hotel in Downtown Kota Kinabalu, near Sabah State Mosque
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Kota Kinabalu, this hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Sedco Square and within 3 mi (5 km) of Sabah State Mosque and Likas Stadium. All Saint's Cathedral and Kompleks Asia City are also within 10 minutes.
Along with meeting rooms, this hotel has dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 275 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and free bottled water. Guests will also find safes and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Cititel Express Kota Kinabalu
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
Cititel Express Kota Kinabalu features dry cleaning/laundry services and an elevator (lift). 2 meeting rooms are available. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 275
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 2009
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 12:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 18 per person (approximately)
- Cititel Express Kota Kinabalu
- Cititel Hotel
- Cititel Hotel Kota Kinabalu Express
- Cititel Express Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Cititel Express Kota Kinabalu Sabah