Travelers to Kotmale will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Royal Botanical Garden. There are 739 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kotmale
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kotmale Reservoir Viewpoint. Additionally, you'll find Royal Botanical Garden in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kotmale, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 35 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Samtop Hotel Kothmale is 3 mi (4.9 km) from the center of Kotmale. This 3.5-star hotel in Kotmale features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Airavata Luxury Boutique Resorts is 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from central Kotmale. This 4-star resort in Kandy features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Heritance Tea Factory is located 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the heart of Kotmale. This 5-star hotel in Kandapola features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Kotmale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kotmale is 2.44 inches
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F