Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Koukkos has to offer. There are 102 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Koukkos
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of Saint Minas, Saint Andrew Cathedral, and Agia Fotini Church. Additionally, you'll find Olympic Beach and Vergina Royal Tombs in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Koukkos, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 55 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Koukos Inn is located in central Koukkos. This 3-star guesthouse in Koukkos features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Cavo Olympo Luxury Hotel & Spa - Adults Only is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Koukkos. This 5-star hotel in Dio-Olympos features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Ktima Kalaitzi is 19.3 mi (31 km) from central Koukkos. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Vergina can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Koukkos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Koukkos is 18.50 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F