Get an overview of this hotelThe only international hotel in Kowloon City and Kwun Tong
The Regal Oriental Hotel - Hong Kong is within 1 km of Sung Wong Toi Garden and Wong Tai Sin Temple, with minibus 25M access to Kowloon Tong MTR station, and a shuttle bus to the Tsim Sha Tsui shopping district.
The hotel features a business center and 8 multi-purpose function rooms, including a ballroom for a variety of event types. Three restaurants and bars featuring Chinese and Western cuisine are open to guests, while an executive club lounge is also onsite. The fitness center provides a wide range of facilities from cardio equipment to free weights.
All 494 guestrooms and suites offer city views and double-glazed windows, free WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels and pay movies, and coffee/tea making facilities.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Regal Oriental Hotel - Hong Kong30 - 38 Sa Po Road Kowloon
The 14-story Regal Oriental Hotel - Hong Kong, within the Kowloon Bay commercial business district of Kwun Tong, is close to major transportation links, shopping arcades, restaurants, and entertainment attractions.
A comprehensive range of well-appointed food and beverage outlets including a Chinese restaurant, an American pub and restaurant, a coffee shop offering both Asian and Western fare, and a cake shop are available onsite. For a late-night snack, the round the clock room service offers a comprehensive menu for maximum convenience.
Leisure facilities include a fitness center and free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available as well.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 8
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Television in common areas
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 494
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1982
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Regal Terrace - Features traditional Cantonese dim sums and other Chinese delicacies. Serves lunch and dinner.
Café Neo - Sumptuous seafood buffet and international a la carte menu.
China Coast Pub - American-style bar serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
Regal Patisserie - A fine cake shop featuring a great selection of bread, cakes, and pastries as well as Chinese festive delicacies.
Nearby Things to Do
Kowloon Walled City Park, which is 300 meters (328 yards) from the hotel, offers playgrounds, running paths, and basketball courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: HKD 198 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 130.00 (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 600 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 440 per night
- Hong Kong Hotel Regal Oriental
- Hotel Oriental Hong Kong
- Oriental Hong Kong Hotel
- Regal Hotel Oriental
- Regal Hotel Oriental Hong Kong
- Regal Oriental
- Regal Oriental Hong Kong
- Regal Oriental Hong Kong Kowloon
- Regal Oriental Hotel Hong Kong Kowloon
- Hotel Regal Oriental
We should mention
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.