- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Stanford Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city center, Stanford Hotel is in Kowloon's Mong Kok neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Kowloon Bay and Victoria Harbour. The Peak Tram and Ocean Park are not to be missed.Visit our Kowloon travel guide
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 3 min walk
- Ladies' Market - 5 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 14 min walk
- Victoria Harbour - 7 min drive
- Kowloon Park - 12 min drive
- Hong Kong Tin Hau Station - 6 min drive
- Hong Kong Yau Ma Tei Station - 7 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Stanford Cafe — 1 min walk
- Stanford Bar and Lounge — 1 min walk
- Label Bakery - 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 1 min walk
- Newstar Seafood - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 100 for adults and HKD 100 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The checking in is okay. The most important is there is no slipper inside the room. I did called to ask for one but they report that there is no slipper because of lack of inventory. Maybe it’s due to fewer people coming to HK. Also the shower is pretty small and there was no comb.