Visitors can enjoy all that Kozakli has to offer including its parks. In Kozakli, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Nevsehir (NAV-Cappadocia), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kozakli
The picturesque setting of Kozakli Park and Gul Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Kozakli Central Mosque to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Kozakli, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Inan Termal Resort & Spa is located within 2.7 mi (4.3 km) of the city center. This hotel in Kozakli features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Roza Resort Thermal Hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kozakli can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Sanitas Thermal Suites Hotel & Spa is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city center. This hotel in Kozakli features 4 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and a free water park.
Dressing for Kozakli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Kozakli each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F