Get an overview of this hotel3-star resort in Ko Phi Phi with restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in the mountains, this resort is steps from Ao Ton Sai Beach, Loh Dalum Beach, and Tonsai Pier. Viking Cave and Maya Beach are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, laundry facilities, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this resort. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 20 rooms offer room service, TVs with cable channels, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The resort offers a restaurant. This Ko Phi Phi resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and room service (during limited hours).
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 20
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Room service (limited hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Maney Resort has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 11:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 600 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: THB 150 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 600 per night
- Maney Ko Phi Phi
- Maney Resort
- Maney Resort Ko Phi Phi
- Maney Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.