Those traveling to Krakauschatten are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 256 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Krakauschatten
Places to visit in the larger region include Wood Museum, Kreischberg Gondola, and Kreischberg Ski Resort. In the area, you'll also find Ramingstein Silver Mine and Finstergruen Castle.
As you make plans for a getaway to Krakauschatten, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 73 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Alpine Club by Diamond Resorts is 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from the center of Krakauschatten. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Rohrmoos-Untertal can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and location.
- Posthotel Schladming is located 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the heart of Krakauschatten. This 4-star hotel in Schladming features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- TUI BLUE PULSE Schladming is 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from central Krakauschatten. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Schladming can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Krakauschatten
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Krakauschatten gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F