Get an overview of this hotelEdwardian Krakow hostel in Kazimierz, walk to Old Synagogue
Popular property highlights
Located in Kazimierz, this hostel is within a 5-minute walk of Tempel Synagogue and Old Synagogue. Wawel Castle and Galicia Jewish Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This hostel features free breakfast and free WiFi in public areas.
The bathroom is shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Free breakfast
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 2005
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Shared bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Special check-in instructions:
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PLN 60 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 60 per night
- Momotown Hostel
- Momotown Hostel Krakow
- Momotown Krakow
- Hostel Momotown Cracow
- Hostel Momotown
- Momotown Cracow