Get an overview of this hotelKrakow apartment in Kazimierz, walk to Galicia Jewish Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Kazimierz, this apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Ethnographic Museum and Galicia Jewish Museum. Wawel Castle and Old Synagogue are also within 15 minutes.
Coffee/tea in a common area, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free apartment. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a front-desk safe.
The apartment features a kitchen with a refrigerator and a stovetop, plus a washer/dryer and a TV with cable channels. Free WiFi, an electric kettle, and a hair dryer are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Secret Garden Apartments
This property features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
This apartment is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1980
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Pets allowed (no fees)
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: between PLN 10 and PLN 15 for adults, PLN 10 and PLN 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 80 PLN (4 people in the car) per vehicle (one way)
- Secret Garden Studio Skawinska 13
- Secret Garden Studio Skawinska 13 Apartment
- Secret Garden Studio Skawinska 13 Apartment Krakow
- Secret Garden Studio Skawinska 13 Krakow
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.