- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Sorobon Beach
- 3 min walk
- Lac Bay
- 3 min walk
- Lac Bay Beach
- 5 min walk
- Bonaire (BON-Flamingo Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Kralendijk, Sorobon Beach Resort & Wellness is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pink Beach and Leeward Antilles.
- Sorobon Beach - 3 min walk
- Lac Bay - 3 min walk
- Lac Bay Beach - 5 min walk
- Bonaire Flamingo Sanctuary - 12 min drive
- Pink Beach - 15 min drive
- Bonaire (BON-Flamingo Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Courses – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Courses Beach Lounge – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Sorobon Beach Resort & Wellness
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 500.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 14.50 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 14.50 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sorobon Beach Resort Wellness Kralendijk
- Sorobon Beach Resort Wellness
- Sorobon Beach Wellness Kralendijk
- Sorobon Beach Wellness
- Sorobon & Wellness Kralendijk
- Sorobon Beach Resort & Wellness Resort
- Sorobon Beach Resort & Wellness Kralendijk
- Sorobon Beach Resort & Wellness Resort Kralendijk
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
After a poor first impression, (flight delay resulting in late arrival and finding the reception, restaurant and bar closed) things picked up. The food was excellent, the staff friendly and the wind died down a little which meant our kids could have the windsurfing lessons we had gone for. This is not a luxury hotel by any means but it is quiet and right on the beach and totally relaxed. I would definitely go back even though it took for days to get the fridge in my room working!