Visitors to Kravaře are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Ostrava (OSR-Leos Janacek), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kravaře
Places to visit in the larger region include Ostrava Poruba Summer Swimming Pool, Technical University Ostrava, and Landek Park Mining Museum. You'll also find Vodni Svet and Ostravar Arena in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Kravaře, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 42 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Buly Aréna Kravaře is located in the heart of Kravaře. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kravaře can enjoy access to a golf course and a free water park, along with free Internet.
- Park Inn by Radisson Ostrava is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the center of Kravaře. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ostrava can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Brioni Suites is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from central Kravaře. This 4-star hotel in Ostrava features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Kravaře
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kravaře is 0.87 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F