Find Hotels Near Krungsri Bank, Takua Pa from $13
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Krungsri Bank
Top Hotels Close to Krungsri Bank
Krungsri Bank, Khaolak Branch Hotel Guide
Set aside an afternoon and pay a visit to Krungsri Bank, Khaolak Branch.
Head to Khao Lak if you'd like to see it.
With 22 accommodation options within a radius of 0.6 miles of Krungsri Bank, Khaolak Branch, you're sure to be spoiled for choice! A few of the more popular establishments are the Khaolak Oriental Resort - Adults Only, The Sands Khao Lak by Katathani and Centara Seaview Resort Khao Lak.
If you are like the majority of the population, the splitting up of your budget is going to be a consideration. There are a couple of lower-priced accommodation options in the vicinity that are sure to come as a relief. Two names to remember are the Les Fleurs and the Khaolak Inn. The first is 0.1 miles away, while the latter is 0.5 miles away.
Some of us just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Lucky for you, you'll be able to find a large range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. 1 mile away, the Casa de La Flora will meet all your needs from the second you arrive. The Sensimar Khaolak Beachfront Resort is another attractive option just 0.9 miles away.
The streets that neighbor Krungsri Bank, Khaolak Branch offer a treat for all your senses. Tiffy's Cafe & Restaurant is an excellent place for a mid-day caffeine perk. For a more substantial meal, grab a table at Orchid Cafe, another nearby eatery that's popular with travelers. Then, kick off an entertaining night with some drinks at Peter Bar & Restaurant.
Other Places to Visit near Krungsri Bank, Khaolak BranchBefore you leave, check out the other things to do here:
- Nangthong Supermarket is among the best malls in the region and a wonderful place to spoil yourself with a little retail therapy.
- A great way to appreciate this area's character is to browse the stalls at Bangnieng Afternoon Market.
- Take some time to deeply comprehend the events of this region's past at Tsunami Memorial - Rue Tor 813.
- Find out if you've got the skills to finish below par at Khaolak Mini Golf.
- Experience Bang Niang Market and get a feel for the people and culture of the area.