Nice stay but unsatisfied with hair dryer
Posted Dec 7, 2016
Everything is good, friendly staff, room environment.. just I very dissatisfied with a unworked hair dryer. I forgot to take photo of it. When I step into the room, my mum already found the hair dryer can't use and even felt dangerous because the head of hair dryer already burned and shaped differently.I was rushing for the convocation next day, but it wasted time to change with housekeeper. I am from same industry, I suggest housekeeper shouldn't place an unworked hair dryer, should check first. And some more the hair dryer Ian obviously burned and turned other shape. It also threatened our safety.