Get an overview of this hotelKuala Lumpur hotel in Chinatown, walk to Petaling Street
Popular property highlights
Located in Chinatown, this hotel is steps from Petaling Street, Petaling Street Market, and Guandi Temple. Sri Mahamariamman Temple and Sin Sze Si Ya Temple are also within 5 minutes.
Along with self parking, this hotel has dry cleaning and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a computer station, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 69 rooms offer free WiFi, first-run movies, and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include showers, phones, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel China Town Inn
Hotel China Town Inn features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1997
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( MYR 1.00 for multiple minutes )
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- First-run movies
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Cash deposit: MYR 30.00 per stay
- Cash Breakage deposit: MYR 30.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Cleaning fee: MYR 0.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Towels/sheets: MYR 0.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Utility surcharge: MYR 0.00 per accommodation per stay
- Sanitation services: MYR 0.00 per stay
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: MYR 1.00 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 100 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: MYR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 15.0 per night
- Hotel China Town Inn
- Hotel China Town Inn Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel China Town Kuala Lumpur
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.