Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Petaling Street
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Sri Mahamariamman Temple and Petaling Street. Merdeka Square and Jamek Mosque are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has coffee/tea in a common area and massage/treatment rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk.
All 162 rooms provide free WiFi, coffee makers, and TVs. Hair dryers and desks are also available to guests. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Kuala Lumpur hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area and an elevator (lift).
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 1996
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 18
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Rafflesia Coffee House - This restaurant specializes in Malaysian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Garden Cafe - This restaurant serves lunch only.
- Number of treatment rooms 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Hotel Midah
- Midah Hotel
- Midah Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Midah Kuala Lumpur
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.