- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Oakwood Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur
Choose dates to view prices
Premier Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Family Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Twin Room
About this area
Located in Kuala Lumpur, Oakwood Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur is in the business district and near a metro station. Petronas Twin Towers and Merdeka Square are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Street. Don't miss out on a visit to Kuala Lumpur Bird Park.Visit our Kuala Lumpur travel guide
- Aquaria KLCC - 3 min drive
- Suria KLCC Shopping Centre - 6 min drive
- KLCC Park - 7 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre - 7 min drive
- Petronas Twin Towers - 8 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa Station - 5 min drive
- Dato' Keramat Station - 11 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 45 min drive
- TrEat Restaurant and Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Oakwood Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 150.00 per stay
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 50.88 for adults and MYR 25.45 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 280.00 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 127.2 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent hotel and service, Great value.