This is our third time back to PARKROYAL Serviced Suites and the experience gets better. The staff are extremely helpful and professional. The delicious continental breakfast is always the best way to start our day. Free wifi is also a great advantage. The Suites are located in an area that is close to many amenities and great night markets are only a short walk away.
- Jalan Alor
- 6 min walk
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- 10 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- 12 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Jalan Alor - 6 min walk
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - 10 min walk
- Berjaya Times Square - 11 min walk
- Aquaria KLCC - 12 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre - 12 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station - 2 min drive
- Raja Chulan Station - 4 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 45 min drive
About this property
PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center are available at this smoke-free aparthotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a business center, concierge services, and dry cleaning. Each apartment features free WiFi and room service, plus a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a stovetop. Premium bedding, a separate tub and shower, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 90.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 200 per night
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 90.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kuala Lumpur PARKROYAL Serviced Suites
- Kuala Lumpur Serviced Suites
- PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur Serviced Suites
- PARKROYAL Serviced Kuala Lumpur
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Aparthotel
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Aparthotel Kuala Lumpur
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur
- PARKROYAL Suites
- Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur Aparthotel
- Parkroyal Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur Aparthotel
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur Aparthotel Kuala Lumpur
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Children stay free
- 1 restaurant
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds: MYR 90.0 per day
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Arcade/game room
- Picnic area
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- Business center
- Air conditioning
- No pets or service animals
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers (lobby)
- Free bottled water
Things to do
- 24-hour fitness center
- 287 rooms
- 30 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2010
Nearby things to do
This is my second (but definitely not last) visit to this property. Having stayed here before, I knew what type of suite I wanted to book and opted for the one bedroom premier. Well worth it as it comes with a comfortable sitting room and kitchen with a separate bedroom. The only difference this time round is that I'm on the 29th rather than the 25th floor but hey, it's good to travel and the views are amazing. The check in took no time at all and it was great to see the same friendly team I remembered from my previous visit. You'll read from the other reviews how amazing the pools are and I can never get tired of lying by the pool looking at the KL tower. It's also a great place to be when the sun goes down as you see the city start to light up around you. Breakfast is available on the ground floor and has a wide variety of hot and cold options available. For me, this hotel just gets things right. There's an excellent team here and I'd like to give a shout out to housekeeping who are friendly and do an excellent job.