Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelGaming hotel with restaurants and theme park
Popular property highlights
Situated in the gaming and resort oasis of Genting Highlands, this hotel is 1 hour north of Kuala Lumpur in the Titiwangsa Mountains. Scenic Chin Swee Cave Temple is a 10-minute drive.
Casino and restaurants
Dining options abound throughout First World’s two towers, with 2 restaurants, several fast-food stops and a food court. A full casino and amusement park are located onsite.
Guestrooms with a view
Guestrooms at Resorts World Genting feature expansive views, either of the surrounding mountains, hills, or resort. Rooms provide televisions with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel
Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel boasts 2 on-site restaurants, several fast-food restaurants, and a large food court. Hainan Kitchen Restaurant, open 24 hours, serves traditional Hainanese breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available. A Starbucks is also located in the lobby. Dozens of retail shops sell everything from clothes and electronics to books and souvenirs. A self-service kiosk offers express check-in and guests have access to self-parking for a surcharge.
Arena of the Stars hosts a range of touring performance acts with nightly shows. The 200,000-square-foot casino offers slots and table games, as well as a café and restaurants. The hotel houses several meeting and banquet spaces, including a grand ballroom capable of seating up to 4,000 people.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Snack bar/deli
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Grocery/convenience store
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 6083
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
The Food Factory - Start your day right with the delicious breakfast spread this restaurant has to offer. International dishes include Danishes, pancakes, and dim sum, while local favorites like nasi lemak and congee are also available. Open for breakfast and high tea.
Lobby Cafe - Conveniently situated on the Lobby Floor of First World Hotel for those who are looking for a quick bite! Lobby Cafe serves local favorites such as Hainanese Chicken Rice, 'Nasi Lemak', ' Wan Ton' Noodle and Curry Laksa, just to name a few.
Hainan Kitchen - authentic Hainanese cuisine, including a creative variety of western dishes, cooked the way the British used to enjoy them. Take a nostalgic trip back to old colonial days and partake in a feast of exciting flavors in a long forgotten old-fashioned ambience. Authentic roti bakar with homemade kaya is certainly not to be missed.
A wide range of musical, theater, and acrobatic performances are showcased nightly at Arena of the Stars, featuring international and local acts. Elaborate shows are staged at the Genting International Showroom, and modern films are screened at the hotel’s 2 movie theaters.
The M Spa and Fitness offers a sauna, spa tub, massage room and couples treatment rooms. Treatments on offer include massages, manicures and pedicures, facial and body treatments.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- First Hotel World
- First World Genting Highlands
- First World Hotel
- First World Hotel Genting Highlands
- Hotel First World
- World First Hotel
- 1st World Hotel
- Resorts World Genting First World Hotel Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting First World Hotel
- Resorts World Genting First World Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting First World
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.