- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Swiss-Garden Hotel & Residences, Genting Highlands
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin Room
Executive 2-Bedroom Residence
Premier 2-Bedroom Residence
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Double Room
About this area
Located in Genting Highlands, Swiss-Garden Hotel & Residences, Genting Highlands is in the entertainment district. Genting Highlands Premium Outlets and SkyAvenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm and World of Phalanopsis Orchid Farm. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Genting Skyway and Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park.Visit our Genting Highlands travel guide
- Happy Bee Farm & Insect World - 8 min walk
- Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm - 4 min drive
- Genting Skyway - 5 min drive
- Genting Highlands Premium Outlets - 7 min drive
- Chin Swee Cave Temple - 15 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Gombak Station - 29 min drive
- Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) - 56 min drive
- Garden Terrace — 1 min walk
About this property
Swiss-Garden Hotel & Residences, Genting Highlands
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 36 for adults and MYR 18 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: MYR 150 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe & Clean (Malaysia) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Poor car park signage
Overall stay was great except car park are a bit messy which lack of signage.