Visiting Kuala Sungai Baru
Travelers to Kuala Sungai Baru will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 377 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 35.9 mi (57.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuala Sungai Baru
Places to visit in the larger region include Port Dickson Mini Zoo, A'Famosa Water Theme Park, and Cape Rachado Lighthouse. In the area, you'll also find Freeport A'Famosa Outlet and Port Dickson Ostrich Farm.
As you start planning for your getaway to Kuala Sungai Baru, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 377 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hatten Hotel Melaka is 19 mi (30.6 km) from central Kuala Sungai Baru. This 4-star hotel in Malacca features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the center of Kuala Sungai Baru. This 5-star hotel in Port Dickson features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- The Sterling is located 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the heart of Kuala Sungai Baru. This 4-star hotel in Malacca features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Kuala Sungai Baru
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- About 79.41 inches of rain falls on Kuala Sungai Baru each year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while August and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 76°F