Visitors can enjoy all that Kuttikkanam has to offer including the forests, golf courses, and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. There are 68 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuttikkanam
A favorite place to visit in the city is Periyar National Park. You'll also find Parunthumpara Hill Lookout and Sabarimala Temple in the area.
As you plan your trip to Kuttikkanam, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 68 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Wisteria Luxury Villas is located in the heart of Kuttikkanam. This 3-star villa in Kuttikkanam features free breakfast and free parking.
- The Elephant Court is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the center of Kuttikkanam. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Kumily can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Abad Green Forest is 13.8 mi (22.1 km) from central Kuttikkanam. This 3-star hotel in Kumily features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Kuttikkanam
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- About 121.50 inches of rain falls on Kuttikkanam each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 74°F