Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban guesthouse with 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Durban, this guesthouse is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from West Ridge Park Tennis Stadium and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Sahara Stadium Kingsmead. Musgrave Centre and University of KwaZulu-Natal are also within 2 mi (3 km).
2 outdoor pools, a bar/lounge, and a conference center are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. Free English breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, valet parking, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, and guests will also find coffee makers and TVs.
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
Roseland House features 2 outdoor swimming pools. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters) include a conference center. This Edwardian guesthouse also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a beach shuttle, and a train station drop-off service. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Roseland House is a smoke-free property.
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1997
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 12
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Electric kettle
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A complimentary English breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM. An additional breakfast (subject to charges) is served daily.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
- Golfing nearby
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 380 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 350.00 (roundtrip), (from 12 to 18 years old)
- Valet parking fee: ZAR 40 per night
Guest house Name
- Roseland Durban
- Roseland House
- Roseland House Durban
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.