Get an overview of this hotel5-star hotel with a health club near Sahara Stadium Kingsmead
Popular property highlights
Hilton Durban Hotel is a half mile from Durban’s North and South beaches, next to the International Convention Centre, and about a 5-minute drive from cricket and rugby stadiums.
Outdoor pool, fitness center
This Durban hotel features an outdoor pool and fitness center.
Wireless Internet access
Guestrooms at the Hilton Durban Hotel include wireless Internet access, TVs with satellite service, and in-room safes. Minibars and coffee/tea makers are available in every room.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
The 5-star Hilton Durban Hotel features a health club with a fitness room and outdoor swimming pool.
Guests can relax while perusing the onsite gift shop.
Guests may utilize the onsite business center with audio/visual equipment rentals, wireless Internet access, a fax machine, photo copier, and printer. Small meeting rooms are also available. A 24-hour airport shuttle is available.
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 13
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 327
- Number of floors - 16
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1997
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge) full
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Hair salon
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( ZAR 170 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( ZAR 170 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Big Easy Winebar & Grill - Inspired by the lifestyle of golf icon, Ernie Els, this restaurant offers signature dishes as well as a variety of meals fresh off the grill. The in-house wine bar boasts a wide selection of South African wines, fine whiskies and craft beer.
Vasco's Restaurant - Start the day at our newly opened Vasco's Restaurant with a hearty breakfast or savor the international dinner buffets. Themed evenings on Friday (Off the Hook Seafood Night) and Saturday (Flavors of the East Curry Night).
Coral Lounge - A tranquil meeting space offering light snacks, relaxing evening drinks, and delights from the patisserie fridge, as well as high-tea on Saturdays.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational facilities include an outdoor pool and fitness room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ZAR 350.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 195 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 170 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 170 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 450 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 80 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 350.0 per night
- Durban Hilton
- Hilton Durban
- Hilton Hotel Durban
- Hilton Durban Hotel Durban
- Hilton International Durban
- Hilton Durban Hotel
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Book a stay in a Half Board rate plan and receive dinner and breakfast for each night of stay per registered adult.
Must book a Half Board rate plan to qualify. Not valid with any other offer. Gratuity may not be included. Offer subject to availability. Restrictions may apply.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.