Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Just needed somewhere to stay after arrival at the airport, before moving on the next day. The hotel was a relatively easy drive (with SatNav), though hotel wasn't clearly marked from the road, but shoeing as 88 Chartwell Drive, rather than as 'guest house. The room was good sized, with sofa, large ...
After 11 kms of very very rough public unmetalled road you reach a rough track to the Retreat. It is wonderfully situated on the edge of a plateau giving it uninterrupted views of the whole of the central and north Drakensberg range. Stunning. The grounds are extensive so you can stay home and hike ...
Best breakfast of the trip! Lovely hotel with huge rooms and lovely aspect with a well stocked, wildlife friendly garden and decent pool.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Very well appointed rooms and several amazing restaurants in the hotel. The bar is very cool as well
This is a Lodge which has lots of tours staying - people visiting the nearby Anglo-Zulu War Battlefields. So it's big but most of the rooms are placed in such a way it retains a 'small hotel' feel. there are two very big blocks of rooms too. But the hotel and grounds are immaculate. I had a few niggles ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Kwazulu-Natal hotel! Choosing the ideal temporary home during your South Africa adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Kwazulu-Natal. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Kwazulu-Natal hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your stay.
- South Africa is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Explorers say Kwazulu-Natal has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, South Africa has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Kwazulu-Natal is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?