Rejuvenate your senses with a trip back to Mother Nature at Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary.
It is situated in Sikkim.
Although there aren't any listed accommodation options in the immediate area, Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary is still popular among visitors. You'll be pleased to know that the Taj Tashi is 55 miles away from here. Some other notable hotels are The Elgin Nor-Khill, Gangtok and the WelcomHeritage Denzong Regency, 8 miles and 8 miles away from Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary.
Other Places to Visit near Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary
Make sure you put aside some time in your packed schedule to check out some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary:
- Menmecho Lake is the ideal place to catch your breath from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Take off your shoes, feel the grass under your feet and soak up the outdoors at this popular relaxation spot.
- Get outdoors and enjoy a day soaking up the sunshine at one of the region's most-loved spots, Tsomgo Lake.
- Among this area's popular historic sites is Kabi Lungchok. Make sure to include it on your itinerary.
- If you are hoping to familiarize yourself with your surroundings, head on up to Tashi View Point. Not only will you see picturesque vistas, it also makes for a fantastic photo opportunity.
- Give your respects at Ganesh Tok and expand your knowledge on the area's local culture.