Get an overview of this hotelKyoto guesthouse in Central Kyoto, near Nijo Castle
Popular property highlights
Located in Central Kyoto, this guesthouse is within 1 mi (2 km) of Honnoji Temple, Nijo Castle, and Kyoto Imperial Palace. Gion Corner and Heian Shrine are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this guesthouse has self parking and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, free newspapers and a TV in a common area are onsite.
Rooms offer flat-screen TVs and phones.
- Good location
City Pension Tommy Rich Inn Kyoto
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Kyoto guesthouse also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a television in a common area. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1979
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9 AM.
City Pension Tommy Rich Inn Kyoto has a restaurant on site.
Guest House Policies
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 840 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1575 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Guest house Name
- City Pension Tommy Rich Inn
- City Pension Tommy Rich Inn Kyoto
- City Tommy Rich
- City Tommy Rich Kyoto
- City Pension Tommy Rich Kyoto
- City Pension Tommy Rich
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.