Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel in Kyoto with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated in Kyoto, this romantic hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Mount Hiei, Kyoto Imperial Palace, and Heian Shrine. Gion Corner and Lake Biwa are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a meeting room, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour front desk and a library. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided.
All 29 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and TVs. Guests will also find refrigerators, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hoshino Resorts L’Hotel de Hiei
Hoshino Resorts L’Hotel de Hiei features a library. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hoshino Resorts L’Hotel de Hiei is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 6 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 6 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- L'Hotel Hiei
- L'Hotel Hiei Hotel
- L'Hotel Hiei Hotel Kyoto
- L'Hotel Hiei Kyoto
- l Hotel De Hiei
- Hoshino Resorts L’Hotel Hiei Hotel Kyoto
- Hoshino Resorts L’Hotel Hiei Hotel
- Hoshino Resorts L’Hotel Hiei Kyoto
- Hoshino Resorts L’Hotel Hiei
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.