- Toji Temple
- 13 min walk
- Kyoto Tower
- 17 min walk
- K coffee house
- 1 min walk
- 焼肉 でん
- 1 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Minami neighborhood, Mosaic Hostel Kyoto is in the city center and near a metro station. Kyoto Tower and Fushimi Inari Shrine are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Kawaramachi and Nishiki Market. Check out an event or a game at Kyoto Racecourse, and consider making time for Kyoto Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hostel's central and quiet location.
- Toji Temple - 13 min walk
- Kyoto Tower - 17 min walk
- Kyoto Aquarium - 19 min walk
- Shijo Omiya - 4 min drive
- Fushimi Inari Shrine - 4 min drive
- Kyoto Toji Station - 4 min walk
- Kujo Station - 7 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 76 min drive
- K coffee house - 1 min walk
- 焼肉 でん - 1 min walk
- あやしろ - 2 min walk
- 野火 - 2 min walk
- 漫？兄弟 - 3 min walk
About this property
Mosaic Hostel Kyoto
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mosaic Hostel Kyoto
- Mosaic Kyoto
- Mosaic Hostel Kyoto Kyoto
- Mosaic Hostel Kyoto Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Mosaic Hostel Kyoto Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Kyoto
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort