- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 5 min drive
- Togetsukyo Bridge
- 6 min drive
- Big Boy
- 20 min walk
- 2 min drive
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 65 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Ukyo Ward neighborhood, Ryokan Yamazaki is in the suburbs. Kinkaku-ji and Nijō Castle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Toei Kyoto Studio Park and Kyoto Aquarium. Arashiyama Monkey Park and Funaoka Thermal Bath are also worth visiting.Visit our Kyoto travel guide
- Ryōan-ji - 5 min drive
- Togetsukyo Bridge - 6 min drive
- Kinkaku-ji - 6 min drive
- Nijō Castle - 7 min drive
- Shijo Omiya - 8 min drive
- Kyoto Omuro-Ninnaji Station - 6 min drive
- Uzumasa Tenjingawa Station - 9 min drive
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 108 min drive
- Big Boy - 20 min walk
- キキダウンステアーズベーカリー - 2 min drive
- Kiki - 2 min drive
- Sakon - 2 min drive
- 松風 - 2 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 540 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ryokan Yamazaki
- Ryokan Yamazaki Kyoto
- Yamazaki Kyoto
- Yamazaki Ryokan
- Ryokan Yamazaki Hotel Kyoto
- Ryokan Yamazaki Kyoto
- Ryokan Yamazaki Ryokan
- Ryokan Yamazaki Ryokan Kyoto
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A bit far from the city. We didn’t expect it’s a hostel.