Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star ryokan, walk to Higashi Honganji Temple
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Kyoto, this ryokan is within a 10-minute walk of Higashi Honganji Temple and Kyoto Tower. Sanjusangendo Temple and Toji Temple are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This ryokan features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are onsite.
All 15 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi and TVs. Minibars, coffee makers, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The ryokan offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Kyoto ryokan also offers a spa tub, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Partially open bathroom
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the ryokan include a spa tub.
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Wakamiya Inn
- Wakamiya Inn Kyoto
- Wakamiya Kyoto
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.