Visitors can enjoy all that L'Anse-au-Griffon has to offer including the parks, seaside, and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Gaspe, QC (YGP), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in L'Anse-au-Griffon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Manoir Le Boutillier. You'll also find Forillon National Park and Le Domaine du Centaure in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Motel Le Noroît - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for L'Anse-au-Griffon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the nighttime average
- L'Anse-au-Griffon gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F