Visiting La Barre-de-Monts
Travelers to La Barre-de-Monts will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Chateau de Noirmoutier.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in La Barre-de-Monts
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Barre-de-Monts
Chateau de Noirmoutier is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Maison de l'Ane and Passage du Gois.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in La Barre-de-Monts. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel de Bretagne - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for La Barre-de-Monts
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on La Barre-de-Monts each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F