Visiting La Bella Suiza
Travelers to La Bella Suiza give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, live music, and museums. Top sights around the area include Monserrate, Plaza de Bolivar, and Bogota Botanical Garden.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in La Bella Suiza
- The closest major airport is in Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.), 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Bella Suiza
Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Usaquén Flea Market, Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall, and Unicentro Bogotá. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are El Country Park and UniCentro.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in La Bella Suiza. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Biohotel Organic Suites - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable rooms.
- NH Collection Bogotá Hacienda Royal - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- NH Collection Bogotá Teleport Royal - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Monserrate, 6.7 mi/10.8 km from the city center, and Plaza de Bolivar, which is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) away.
Dressing for La Bella Suiza
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 49°F at night
- La Bella Suiza gets about 41.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 49°F